...we're three days into Daylight Savings Time so I'm sure y'all have heard plenty about the "extra hour of daylight". Today, Carole's asked us to write about what we'll do with that extra hour. Sadly, for me, that "extra hour" now means daylight doesn't begin until nearly 8am (that photo above is my morning journaling time - last week I almost didn't need the lamp). I wonder if there will come a time I'll be a fan of losing an hour of morning light so I can have it in the evening? Yeah, not this year!
So I'm doing this one my way - and making a list of ten things I'd be doing with a REAL extra hour in my day:
1. Read another chapter in Round House.
3. Fold and put away all the laundry the day it's done.
4. Walk outside in the evening.
5. Write letters (and mail them.)
6. Make something for dinner besides Sunday night's leftovers.
7. Research completed projects on Ravelry to plan a future newsletter feature.
8. Spend more time with my journal. and/or my blog :-)
9. Take a nap.
10. Enjoy a glass of wine on the porch.
I actually did many of those things these past three days. There is something energizing about daylight at 7pm...but it's not quite making up for the super-dark mornings. yet.
Have you enjoyied any of these "extra hour" pleasures this week? I look forward to seeing what ideas y'all have! Click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun!
...and yes, it's Tuesday. Charlie was here all day. He's a busy boy!