...in honor of St. Patrick's Day, today's list is about what we'd buy if we found that treasure. Totally fun and completely frivolous, here are ten things I'd love to have:
today's #quiltselfie, marking six months (and our third month of Tuesdays with Marmie). I'm still amazed how much he changes every week - a month at a time, it's huge!
1. a plane ticket to fly Carole here for a six-month photo shoot with my favorite six-month old. (not that I don't love our #quiltselfies, but still!).
2. a barista, because I'd have this fabulous setup on my kitchen counter.
3. fresh flowers, delivered weekly.
4. Signature needles, in all the sizes (and hey, since I have the gold, also in all forms - DPNs, straights, and circulars).
5. a big wine fridge.
6. a new party dress.
7. and fun shoes. (and a personal shopper - a few minutes of internet browsing for links turned up nothing I'd want!)
8. a winter beach vacation.
9. an Apple watch.
10. a new yoga wardrobe...from Lululemon.