Sunday, February 25, 2007

simply, the thing that I am shall make me live.


http://www.proefrotterdam.nl/proef_english/proef_en.html


would like to contribute a mini playlist:
1. Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining
2. Paul Simon - Peace Like A River
3. Cat Power - I Found A Reason
4. Sufjan Stevens - The Henney Buggy Band
5. Van Morrison - Madame George

been studying all weekend, but did get to eat a wonderful lunch today--from Highland Bakery: half a hummus sandwich with a small cup of white bean chili soup. Oh, the food there is wonderful! (just as wonderful as the lovely little article I read about a bakery/restaurant in San Francisco called Tartine...if I wasn't going to be an engineer or any of the other things on my list--which keeps growing, eh? artist, graphic design, art director, editor, blah blah--then I would totally own a small little cafe or bakery. A place where you would feel perfect sitting and drinking a tea or espresso and eating a scone or something...heh, I love those places!)



think Kate and I have decided to hang around 4th street for another year...

am totally digging magazines, as usual. and i am feeling really inspired and passionate about future plans to make them part of my life somehow. proactive.

1 comment:

  1. is it cute, or just plain weird that we all ate chickpeas for lunch on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!