Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my new office?


...sadly, no, I still have the office at 3003 Summit Blvd. But for 45 minutes this afternoon, I enjoyed the air conditioning at my local Starbucks, waiting for Sara to finish an after school tennis meeting. Amazing how portable our work can be with cell phones! I do have some work to do with the bluetooth connection in my car, though. When I got in, the phone automatically connected and I didn't know how to un-connect - so I sat in the driveway for 20 minutes after we got home to finish the call (in the air conditioning, thank goodness - temperature reading outside is 100 degrees!)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I could make a business case that the local Starbucks should be a place I could do a "stake-out"? I'm a good people watcher- Sadly I don't think the boss will buy it, but what a neat place to be-even temporarily. Love the html lesson, am going to give the hearts a try. My BC pie didn't look near as good as that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!