Monday, September 10, 2007

catching up.


...hard to believe it's been nearly two months since we spent a week together at the beach. But it has. And it was wonderful to catch up today. Urban...we were the only ones there for a while and enjoyed the full attention of the wait staff! We ooh'd and ah'd over the 5 years worth of photos I compiled this summer. I am loving having my albums caught up, especially the beach one and the "regular" one that already has pictures from the weekend (thanks to a well-timed visit to Wolf yesterday...of course adding eight pictures is only a five minute task - and so much easier to manage than catching up years!) Such a blessing to share daughters and growing up, family, and a few fabulous memories of just our own.

We also talked about Thanksgiving and how to "share" our parents' visit (pretty amazing how much of a routine - tradition?! - we've established these past few years), and the upcoming two-day walk (I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's a 30 mile walk over two days, not two 30-mile days... so I'm now very much looking forward to a girls night Saturday night!), and even our plans for Beaufort next March (for example, going as late as possible so it's as warm as possible...but I still think the best thing is to expect "chilly"). And just a few moments to touch on the upcoming box surprise...

1 comment:

  1. This restaurant looks like fun-got the other skein wound, and it wasn't as hard- went on the "umbrella" without a hitch, and PJ helped wind it up. It took a while. I'll post photos of what I got at Knitch- I think you'll love it. Wish I had been able to spend more time there- more later-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!