Friday, September 7, 2007

changing colors.

...this tree in our backyard was the first one to bloom in the spring - and it's now the first to start turning in the fall. at least the color is pretty. because I really hate to see the summer ending...

and on my way back inside after taking that picture, I noticed Chance - and love how we're both "inside the mirror" in this shot.

In other news, I've spent way too much time on-line this week finding yarn for my two new KAL's (click the buttons on the sidebar to see details). I especially love this (in java) and this (in blackberry). But there are lots of other options...to the point I can't make a decision about the yarn. But I have decided I need to see and feel real yarn. So trips to a few yarn stores are in my weekend plans.

Oh, and I think I'm making good progress on lilith:

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love the Lilith- I agree about the touchy feely part. I like what you found on-line, but unless you've already seen it I avoid online yarn shopping. Hoping for success at Whole 9 Yarns this morning, if not, will got to Knitch later in the week. the Jo Sharp is coming along, need longer needles, which I'll get today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!