Thursday, August 30, 2007

crazy.

probably!? curious? definitely!

I just submitted an application to join this stole KAL (knit-a-long, like a remote group knitting project for the knitting blog un-initiated).

Which I found while browsing knitting blogs - a favorite evening pastime while keeping Sara company with the Jane Eyre paper or math homework or chemistry homework - and this one in particular.

Lydia - join me!?

P.S. there are now only 11,691 people ahead of me at ravelry - I might need to get my stash organized in September!

P.P.S. I love these socks...and if Only Ewe is open Monday, I might buy yarn to make them...for a cause such as this, I think another project is definitely justified!

crazy? absolutely!!

1 comment:

  1. crazy-no just obsessed with a beautiful craft- I'll join you, but you may have to help me along. Would be a great way to use up my stash-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!