Thursday, January 8, 2009

8/365 - sale.


8/365 - sale
Originally uploaded by mere2007

...taking a photo a day during the work week is starting (already!) to be a challenge. my days are mostly spent all the same. up dark early for a quick email and blog check, 2 miles on the treadmill, shower and to the office by 7:15. then at my desk. then home. and dinner with sara. maybe a little knitting. bed.

so today was exciting - a trip to the mall for something really warm I could wear to a client meeting. every store was advertising SALE! and ann taylor had exactly what I was looking for. except the black cashmere turtleneck. but that's on hold at the store by my office. shopping doesn't get much better than that (at least for me!)

2 comments:

  1. except for the dinner with sara that's the same for me- oh and a sale, and what i'm sure is a fab-o outfit! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great goal, a photo a day! i totally want to start doing that-- seems like a fun way to document the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!