Monday, January 5, 2009

more scatter joy.

...wow - so true!

this past week, target had all the SATC seasons on sale for just $8.99 each. the entire series for $63...what a deal! (but I did have to visit two different stores to get all the seasons, and yes, katie, I got two copies of season 3!)

friday was pretty rainy - so after our great lunch out, sara and I settled in for season 1. we watched it straight through. and enjoyed it all, but it felt a bit decadent. like sitting down with a whole cheesecake and two forks...

scatter joy is always great for journaling prompts. I'm always looking for things to write about - yeah, I'm sure everyone is surprised that my life isn't always that interesting! and I found this site and tried it out this morning. my response is included in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. may have to tag onto the sites-always at a loss for things to write- like the analogy of decadence

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!