Wednesday, March 4, 2009

recess until tomorrow.

...words I hated to hear at 5:00 pm when I was sitting on the witness stand (yes, really!) and my attorney had just finished his direct examination. which went fine I guess. but now the opposing side has ALL night to think up crazy questions for the cross-examination. court convenes again at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow.

but, being the optimist I am, I've managed to see a few good things about the delay: 1) I have time in the morning to get on the treadmill and respond to the 50+ emails that have accumulated in my inbox since I went to court; 2) by this time tomorrow I will be done (and hoping I never have to do this again); and 3) I have one more opportunity for photos like this one!
63/365 - georgia capitol

1 comment:

  1. glad you can be positive, the photo is gorgeous, and hope to hear about this "experience" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!