Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finished!

...the linen shawlette, test-driving the shop pattern I re-vamped (really, there is nothing worse than a typo in a lacy pattern - I'm glad to say I didn't find any!). I did tweak it a bit to make it bigger (aka "use up more of the yarn").  I am really pleased with how it turned out.
(yes, I need to clean the mirror!)
and you might've missed this one from last week. Peasy. finally. I procrastinated the finishing for two weeks because the yarn was so knotty that I had dozens of ends to weave in. but I am glad I finally bit the bullet. Lydia and I got lots of compliments on our matching sweaters at stitches!

timing for finishing is perfect. great yarn arrived at the shop yesterday and I've added about a half dozen more projects to my near-term list!

2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite words-trying to decide what to take to Vegas (lots of airplane and airport knitting time).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!