|see numbers 2 & 3 below|
2. harvest fresh basil, chives and marjoram from my little herb garden.
3. and use them to make bread salad.
4. eat a fresh tomato sandwich (even better with lettuce, avocados and bacon, like this one).
5. wear my white shorts and white capris. one.last.time.
6. turn in my plans for the next round of knitting classes. (and be completely shocked that it will be december 12 already when they're finished).
7. get a bright red pedicure. actually, when the humidity and temperatures dropped last week, I went for an early fall look, but it's still sandal weather here for another month (at least) and bright red is so happy!
8. drink the last few bottles of sauvignon blanc I bought just after memorial day. a wine expert once told me that with sauvignon blanc you DYA (drink youngest available) - so I don't want any bottles left for next year.
9. catch up on all the TV I missed last year so I'm ready for the new seasons. especially looking forward to grey's as a way to stay in touch with sara.
10. savor the memories. this summer has been a big one for us - much to celebrate and many changes.
Go here if you would like to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday mailing list.