Sunday, November 14, 2010

birthday mexican.

...was all the best things I love about these gatherings. catching up with my friends (who are also my family). opening presents (sara had a big baking cookbook and I had a fabric bowl - very cool - lydia made it!, a coffee scoop and champagne). sharing white chicken chili nachos. drinking margaritas. and knitting.

thanks to sara for the photo - that's me on the left, powering through the stockinette body on my peasy cardigan, and lydia on the right, likely working on a gift, so I won't say anything more about that!

thank you all for a lovely outing - I'm glad we have the next one on our calendars already!!

3 comments:

  1. i hope we never get tired of mexican food, knitting and family time-wonder how long "our" waiter will still be taking care of us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun way to celebrate a birthday: family, food and knitting. (what's the secret to knitting and eating Mexican at the same time?! A skill that can be learned, I'm sure.)
    thx for sharing and here's to many more celebrations.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun and a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!