Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a favorite tradition.

...holiday lunch at maggiano's.

I started taking my management team to lunch there in 2000 (of course my documentation skills were not the best way back when I started...and apparently pretty spotty since then, too - I found only one photo from those ten lunches, from 2007). we'd get family style, have some wine, talk about stuff besides work and generally just have a fun, loud time. as my assignments changed, so did my management team. some years were definitely more fun than others! and lisa & janel were always two of my favorites (I can say that now, right?, since I don't work there anymore!)

so glad I haven't lost the tradition forever. lisa, janel & I met for lunch yesterday. we weren't a big enough party for family style, but we had a great time and the food was delicious. celebrate together indeed.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun and it also sounds extremely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum! glad you had fun! love that cowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't go wrong with maggiano's. glad you are able to keep up with the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds so fun and wonderful! and awesome that you have kept the tradition :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!