1. coffee. it's maybe a stretch to think I could live without it. I certainly wouldn't make much sense, and I think I'd be pretty cranky....
|the first of six!!! coffee images from my 2009 365 project|
3. my laptop. I have a dell inspiron. it's three years old (I'm starting to worry about it!) and has been to paris, portland (twice), new york (five times) and countless other places. I feel lost without it and hope it has at least another year left before I have to replace it.
4. knitting. yarn and needles and a pattern (I like to knit, not design!). and I know that's three things, but it's when they all come together as "knitting" that makes it the thing I don't want to live without.
5. my russell+hazel mini binder. the key to staying organized. and I think it looks cool.
6. a bible. preferably the NIV translation. maybe in big print (see #8)!
7. a microwave. for heating the milk in my coffee. reheating leftovers. making popcorn. steaming vegetables. cooking oatmeal. I think it's the most versatile kitchen appliance I own.
8. reading glasses. I thought about this being in the necessity category, because it is. but I have four pairs...one for my desk, one for my pocketbook, one for the bed, and just since last week, one for my vanity - I'm amazed at the very tiny print on cosmetics and it makes it easier to file my nails when I can actually see them!
9. black mascara and bobbi brown's raspberry lip gloss. again two things, but it's always "mascaraandlipgloss" for me. (btw - I didn't realize the lip gloss was a limited edition color - I hope I can find another tube...sadly, mine is almost empty)
10. good sneakers. like the nike's I have on right now. I walk a lot and good sneakers are key so my feet and knees don't hurt.
Go here if you would like to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday mailing list.