I do love knitting lace and knitting sweaters, but what I really love is knitting with others. and I think my favorite place for that is cast-on cottage. especially on friday afternoons.
|a friday afternoon back in september. originally blogged here.|
2. other people's projects - always inspiring.
3. yarn - ditto the inspiration. and the colors - it always makes me happy to look at yarn!
4. patterns - there is always something new out on the table, a magazine, a book, and it's rare we don't get excited about a new project at some point.
5. starbucks. yep, there is one right next door and many of us - me included - always stop by the drive-thru on our way in.
6. sweet treats (if we're lucky :-)
7. my camera.
8. my project - knitting, pattern and a pen (depending on the project there might be more, but these three things are constants)
9. smiles (hopefully!)
10. holly in my lap (this happens almost everywhere I knit!)
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|