Sunday, June 10, 2012

from where I sit.

... (or rather "sat") yesterday evening. the new deck is finished and I am really enjoying being outside again. especially glad since we woke up to rain today.
from where I sit
of course holly is right by my side
from where I sit
my knitting basket, complete with camera (which I didn't end up using)
from where I sit
directly behind the deck...stairs leading to the upper level
from where I sit
back to the left (note that we swapped the chairs - I'm sitting close to where holly was standing in this photo)
from where I sit
of course there's knitting...and wine! working on the swatch for laresca

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy some quality knitting time on your new deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like holly is on the job keeping the squirrels away! a great way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!