Sunday, March 2, 2014

And the Winner Is.

…comment #16

Sue!

I honestly can't remember if we met first on Ravelry or on Instagram. Doesn't matter. We share a love of faithful (and photogenic!) dogs, knitting and tea. I can only hope we get to meet in person some day. Of course if we meet where she lives, it will have to be some day…in summer!

Sue, please send me your address and I'll get that skein of yarn in the mail (just as soon as I get home).

I loved reading the comments from everyone - a few of you were new names to me and I'm so glad you joined in the conversation. I hope you'll comment again (and I'd love to know how to reply to you directly with an email address or Ravelry ID).

Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Mary -
    While I didn't post a comment for your drawing, I do read your blog all the time and enjoy it very much. Your comment about being happy to hear from some new people prompted me to stop "lurking" and say hello. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!