Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Watercolor Wednesday | Today.

... this started as a crazy idea to share the day in watercolor, but turns out...it was kind of weird and creepy that way. except for this.

This tree at the front of Katie's neighborhood is the only one I've seen around here showing any signs of fall color. We haven't been to the park since before Charlie was born; I hope we don't miss the show! Holly and I saw this on our evening walk. and it's the last photo I have to share. So I'm going to tell the story in reverse.

Before the walk was an awesome nap. Charlie slept in his bassinet. His mama napped on the couch. I knitted ... and Holly napped by me. Pretty sure we were all completely enchanted by the baby noise soundtrack.

and a bath. Charlie's second but my first. Freshly bathed baby!

And many hours before...a cappuccino. My favorite way to start any day.

 

10 comments:

  1. Charlie is a very handsome boy. You're neighborhood shows more fall color than mine, which has only a few golden leaves on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet baby boy! (I'd be too distracted by him to notice anything else around me. . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a little cutie pie, you must all be completely in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, nothing better than a freshly bathed bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fresh baby-fall colors-naps-knitting=a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get enough of that baby boy! We'll have plenty of color here in MA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it that your trees there are really showing color. And the bébé looks so peaceful and adorable. Hope you got some sleep too.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful young man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh... how lovely ... You must be enjoying grandmother status very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!