...this week Carole's asked us to share our to-do lists. I'm thinking mine is a lot "less hectic" than many. Mostly because I'm not giving any knitted gifts this year (well, at least not wrapped under the tree)! Here's a peek at what I'll be up to for the next 48 hours or so:
1. Clean the kitchen.
2. Finish the laundry.
3. Pay bills and file paperwork.
4. Pickup giftcards for our girls' lunch out on Friday.
5. Wrap Charlie's gifts.
6. Total Wine.
7. Make Mexican Soup for tomorrow's lunch.
8. Settle on menus for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas brunch.
9. Whole Foods for whatever else we need (...or don't - I can't wait to show Sara my new favorite store).
10. KNIT! that photo above is the back of Ondawa, bound off last night. It's my "winter" gift to Katie. I never planned to have it finished for Christmas, but I know she'd like to wear it...soon! I've got a front (just like the back), two sleeves and a few seams to go. I need some good TV (the last two episodes of Homeland lasted for 2+ inches of twisted rib yesterday), good podcasts (I'm missing Serial already!) and a good book or two to keep me company.
Totally do-able, right? especially since #10 is completely open ended.
Hoping your lists aren't overwhelming either; it's more fun that way!