Here's a glimpse from today's Tuesday with Charlie. He loves to climb up the "big stairs" from our garage into the house - all by himself. Thankfully, that extra step makes this one door he still can't open!
And now Ten on Tuesday. Carole's topic for this week is what we'd do with an extra hour each day. Lucky me, I actually had an extra hour today because Charlie's mama wrapped up her work an hour early. I think I made pretty good use of the extra time!
1. Made a fresh cup of tea.
2. Picked up a bucket of Legos, three puzzles, a sorting cube and two books.
3. Washed a load of towels.
4. Cleaned up Charlie's place at our table (lunch was an exceptionally messy affair today).
5. (re) Organized my knitting bag to get the three current projects, patterns and associated notions all together in one place.
6. Put away all the other stuff that was taking up room in that bag (yarn and a swatch from another project, pattern books for an upcoming newsletter, spare needles).
7. Cleaned out my inbox.
8. Figured out what to make for dinner (a kale and orange salad from the latest Costco Connection magazine - I haven't used any of their recipes before, but this one looks delicious).
9. Scrolled through Instagram (yikes! Snow in Michigan, but gorgeous signs of spring elsewhere).
10. Wrote a blog post ;-)
Next up is a quick walk with Holly and then a call with my mom (and a well-deserved glass of wine!)
I doubt I'd make such productive use of a 25th hour every day, but it would be nice to have a little bit more time!
Click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun - and as always, thank you Carole for another week of inspiration!