|the paper, as of this morning...|
1. be flexible. just because something was important to me back in november doesn't mean it still is. other more important things are bound to come up. or even if they don't, it's ok to let something go. I've replaced re-reading the harry potter books with reading seven new-to-me 5-star books (the gargoyle was the first; welcome suggestions on the remaining six!) and I've abandoned the superhero treasure hunts. I'm trying to embrace the idea that doing fifty "right" things is better than doing the fifty things I first documented.
2. actively plan. like those doctor appointments. reviewing the list last week prompted me to schedule the physical (and think about the eye exam :-)
3. loving photo-a-day. I have a set on flickr and a feed on instagram. I think this is definitely a habit to keep.
4. also loving the new routines for a monthly charity hat, healthy recipes and quick breads.
5. still need routines for random acts of kindness, strength training and manicures.
6. not sure when I'm going to knit through those WIPs, but I haven't abandoned the idea!
7. or get back into needlepoint? (or organize the pre-2003 photos or clean out the guest room). see #2 above!
8. starting project life as a way to document. my binder and page protectors arrived yesterday and I have time planned next week to dig in and start.
9. glad there are still 234 days to go.
10. and I need to make each one of them count.