Friday, September 14, 2007

triple s.

...my secret of the stole swatch is finally done. and whew! but I love the results and the colors of both the yarn and the beads - and the yarn with the beads:


a close up of the beads


I started a photo album on the yahoo group site, too.

Notes to self:
*check out other needles - I tried the addi turbos, but I only have a 16 inch one, and that was just too short - but I loved the way the points made it easier to not pickup the wrong parts of the stitches
*only one glass of wine per 2 hours of knitting allowed
*count stitches after EVERY row!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on board with the wine limit and the counting after each row, easy to drop/add if you're not careful. The color is great as well. I'm turning the heel on my sock- yea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!