Tuesday, June 22, 2010

dear summer.

...I'm so glad the date is finally confirming you're here - the incredibly hot days these past few weeks really made it seem like you'd arrived early! yesterday, I decided to stop complaining about the heat for just a bit and took my camera on my morning walk to the park. you certainly didn't disappoint! the colors, the sparkling sunshine, even a rainbow...made it all worthwhile.

and this one really makes me smile! (my photography practice paid off, I think!)


I'm looking forward to a nice long visit. and if you could cool off just a little, even a few degrees, I'd really appreciate it!

xxoo - m.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    Unfortunately, someone told me today that in July the heat will stay and the rain will decrease. Doesn't sound good for the plants, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple cone flowers are one of my absolute favorites. the flowers of summer is one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! and the last shot - wow!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when a photo of water comes out so nice! Cone flowers...love 'em! Nice job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post...makes the summer heat recede, sortof. thanks for reminding us to "stop and appreciate Mother Nature, despite..."
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!