Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm in.

...kylie mentioned this last week, and it sounded wonderful, but I didn't decide until this morning to commit. the timing is really perfect - the start of summer (no more school, longer days), marc's out of the country this week, and I have three sweaters and two pairs of socks to finish. I need something "creative" to keep my sanity!

the prompts actually started yesterday, but I'm starting today, and I'm not thinking I'm "behind" - I'm just following a different timeline! the first part of day one's assignment was to write a letter to myself - the self who's completed the course. done (and very fun). and now I'm pondering the prompt - ivory. I'm planning to use photography, a bit of photoshop and maybe some digital elements as my medium for the class. feeling good that I have a few ideas in my head already for this first day.

5 comments:

  1. So pleased you are joining in too! Can't wait to see your ivory photos (if you share them?) Its only Day Two, and I need to catch up and post the photos hehe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like fun...i may shadow ~ so many irons in the fire and going nowhere fast.i'll enjoy following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. like your new banner, esp the palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!