Monday, May 17, 2010

tennis banquet.

...this event didn't even make my "looking forward to" list. but it certainly should have. this was definitely the best one of the six I attended (two for katie and four for sara)... and the only thing that made me (just a very very tiny bit) sad was the realization that I've finally figured out how to enjoy stuff like this, now that it's ending. of course it didn't hurt that the food was good. and that sara won the first-ever scholar athlete award for the girls varsity team.

thanks to another mom for a lovely photo of me and sara

and to all the girls for a wonderful team photo

thinking this is a great way to kick off the last week of high school. which is really only four days because seniors don't have school on friday. yes, I will be soaking up every bit of that breakfast table time!

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful photo of you and Sara! It looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sara! And do enjoy, both of you, those precious morning-times.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!