1. water. thanks to vanessa for pointing out the benefits and gently convincing me I need to drink a meaningful amount of it each day. I try for at least 64 oz. and even though I count tea in that amount, I don't count coffee - some days 64 oz is hard! but it makes me feel good on the inside and my skin looks so much better when it's hydrated.
2. fresh air. especially this winter, there have been days I just want to curl up on the couch in my pj's. all day. but getting outside, hopefully at the park, for even a short walk does wonders for my frame of mind. and puts color in my cheeks and a smile on my face.
...and now on to more traditional products:
3. black mascara and bobbi brown's raspberry lip gloss. this is the third time I've included these two items on a ten on tuesday list - for makeup, these are my only essentials. and yes, it's "mascarandlipgloss" so it counts as just one thing!
4. nivea's skin firming body lotion. I'm honestly not sure if it works because I'm afraid to stop using it to see!
5. keratin complex infusion/repair. two products that I mix together. I have curly hair and these products help keep the curls pretty without getting too frizzy and they really help on days when I want to wear my hair straight.
6. aveeno positively ageless facial scrub and moisturizer. my daytime regimen.
7. oil of olay facial hydrating cloths. my nighttime regimen. (and I just tried the costco brand of these...sadly, they aren't the same!)
8. tazo teas. helping me drink all that water! my current favorites are decaffeinated chai, green ginger and rest.
9. q-tips. I didn't realize how much I need these until I left home for 2-1/2 weeks without any. I had to buy some on the second day!
10. jo walsh's brow waxes. I've been seeing jo (she works at spa sydell) for about fifteen years. every four weeks. she's amazing!
Go here if you would like to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday mailing list.