|breaking in the blender at katie's nyc apartment - summer 2009|
2. strawberry basil gin & tonics. coordinating knitting is optional.
...and now to the eating!
3. simply sliced, or maybe topped with yogurt or cottage cheese.
4. with fresh spinach, sliced orange, some nuts and a balsamic vinaigrette; this is one of my favorite salads.
5. with rhubarb, baked into a crumble and topped with frozen yogurt.
6. baked into muffins.
7. or scones.
8. with shortcake.
9. pureed and frozen into gelato or sorbet.
10. on top of new york cheesecake.
what's your favorite way to enjoy strawberries?
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|