...today, Carole's asked us to share 10 things we wish we could learn instantly. You know, like how toddlers learn which drawer is the one that holds the plastic...the one they're allowed to play in without anyone worrying anything will break.
Learning new things is one of my favorite things, but I'd love to wake up tomorrow and know how to:
1. speak French and Italian
2. bake bread
3. take beautiful photographs
4. and process them
5. knit fair isle with two hands
6. bake the best oatmeal raisin cookies (without needing a recipe)
7. order the perfect bottle of wine when I'm out or
8. mix the perfect cocktail when I'm home
9. apply makeup the way the artist at Bobbi Brown showed me (and boy did she make it look easy!)
...there is one thing I'm currently learning that I still want to learn the old-fashioned way. Something about investing time and making mistakes makes the learning sweet. and for me, right now, that's quilting.
Can't wait to see what "instant learnings" y'all have. If you're not already playing Ten on Tuesday, click here to join the fun.