And now, a sampling of what we did there:
1. Shared a bunch of photos on Instagram (check out #reynoldsmay2016).
2. Knitted a lot...sometimes with wine, sometimes with coffee, and sometimes in a big chair with friends.
3. Played with Charlie. He had great fun finding golf balls and sticks...and then putting them into his pockets.
4. Cheered on the puzzle mavens. I usually make a point of fitting in one piece...but this year I didn't even manage that. The entire 1,000 pieces were assembled by Saturday morning.
5. Cooked (and ate...and drank).
6. Played games. Rob and I won (Junior) Trivial Pursuit. I lost everything else (I think he did, too).
7. Read. (I got a great start on Summer Bingo...more to come!)
8. Walked. I saw a lot of the golf course and many beautiful homes ...and yesterday morning, finally saw the lake :-)
9. Took a family photo.
10. Remembered all those who served and gave their lives so we could freely live ours. Driving home yesterday I passed so many flags...and it was nice to drive into our driveway and see a few more.