Friday, September 23, 2016

FO Friday | George.

...we interrupt this week's planned programming (I promise I'll be back on Monday with news about that cocktail!) to bring you a surprise edition of FO Friday! Since this one features Charlie, I figure y'all won't mind.

The last you saw of George (back on August 31), all he needed was a head. and a face. which he got the next week.

Then he had a much needed bath.

(after which he needed three full days to dry). But he was ready for Charlie's birthday on the 13th.

And today, I have the photos to show you - George is a hit!

...I also have a new lock screen photo :-)

8 comments:

  1. I love George's sweet face peeking out from the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where George was-I'm totally inspired now for toy or woobies. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is quiet the guy! I hope Charlie really loves him as George is just grand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the woobie monkey! I am planning to knit a woobie for Sierra for Christmas. When I had just 6 grandchildren, I knitted 7 woobies at Christmas-time one year -- one for each child, and one for me. I am keeping mine (but I may swap it with Rachel), so I have to knit another! I haven't decided which one, yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!