|from Friday morning's walk - Caribbean filter|
1. The color change. Most of the trees around here are still green - or, sadly, thanks to our hot dry summer, almost bare - but I'm holding out hope for the maples and oaks. and playing around with the Prisma app is fun, too!
2. Fall lips and toes.
3. SWEATER WEATHER. wearing them, knitting them, thinking about knitting them, it's all good!
4. Red wine and cooler weather cocktails like Manhattans and Negronis.
5. Family birthday season. It really kicked off last week with Charlie, but Marc, Rob, Sara and I have "real" fall birthdays.
6. Seeing Sara (she says she's coming for Thanksgiving). and my mom (she's definitely coming - and staying with us for a few days which is a first!)
7. Jeans and boots.
8. Porch time (except that I have to get out there and clean it first).
9. Apples, pumpkins, roasted vegetables and chili.
(yep, I saved the best for last)
10. Charlie's little brother.
It looks like it's going to be a great fall... I can't wait!
How about you? Look forward to seeing what's on your list - if you're not already playing along, click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun (and thank you, Carole, for hosting another great week!)