Thursday, November 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday | The Early Years.

...yesterday was our anniversary. Hard to believe it's been 31 years since we said "I do" and shared a very public kiss after two neat bites of wedding cake.

And maybe harder to believe we started dating when I was 16 years old! That's a lot of years together. I'm sure I have a photo from that first fall (but I'm not sure where it is), so instead I'll share this one. It was taken at Marc's sister's wedding, summer 1981.

Early years indeed!

 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 31 + years together! May you share many more wonderful years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and congratulations! Here's to many more happy and healthy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute-I just realized Steve and I are coming up on 25 years since our first date-boy do I feel old :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were babies! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! You both look so elegant - that's something that hasn't changed down the years :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!