|morning journal time...love this month's calendar photo - hard to believe Charlie was that little just a year ago!|
- Birthday Season - beginning next week, we'll celebrate five family birthdays in five weeks.
- Sweater Weather, and wearing jeans and boots (or ballet flats).
- Slow cooker meals. I made chicken soup with couscous on Saturday. Marc says it reminds him of chicken and dumplings (which is, I think, a compliment!)
- Crisp morning walks, crunching on leaves.
- College football weekends (even when our team doesn't win, it's still a great reason on knit!)
- The return of Homeland. This is the only show I'm going to watch all year ... in real time. Which I'm loosely interpreting to mean "Monday afternoons"; I'll be watching last night's season premier (YAY for our DVR working again!) just as soon as I press Publish on this post!
What about you - what are you welcoming this month?